Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday...

Is the new Friday!! At least for me it is. And just for this week. :) Today is  my last day of work for the week! I have five -count it, FIVE whole days off in a row. That's a full length vacation for me!! It's a much needed vacation. What am I going to do with my time off, you ask? On Friday I'm going to Chicago! Matt's sister, Marie, lives in Chicago and just had a baby!! We are going for a long weekend to spend time with Marie, Joseph, and baby Benjamin! Matt's whole family is going and I'm really looking forward to it! On Saturday night we'll go to Missy's bachelorette party which will obviously be fun (I can't say what we're doing yet, it will ruin the surprise for Miss)!!


Here's to hoping this work day flies by!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment