Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oops...

I am a terrible blogger. I know this. You don't have to tell me!

My last post was back on March 6th just as we were getting ready to send invitations out! Well, the invitations are out, and we've gotten most of our response cards back already!

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy though and I'm loving every second of it. I've been to 2 baby showers, 2 bridal showers (my own) and my bachelorette party! I feel as though these events have prepared me for the main event in T minus 23 days!! I can't believe how fast time has passed!

I've been swimming in wedding stuff and although I LOVE planning our wedding, Matthew and I are ready for it to be here! I'm wondering what I'll do with my time when I'm not meeting with vendors or calling make up artists, choosing hair styles and bridesmaid shoes, picking out groomsmen suits and ties, deciding on scriptures and program wording. Whatever will I do with myself after May 5th? Blog more? I'll work on it.

I have to say, I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people who are willing to have me delegate to-do items to them and help make our day perfect!

Here are some pictures from my pre-wedding weekend of fun!

 These signs were made by my FSIL! Love them! 

 My niece, Shai, with me at shower #1
 All of my beautiful bridemaids! 

 At my Bachelorette Party! Soon to be Mandy Dickson!
A shower gift from my FSIL, again, so creative! I LOVE these wreaths! 


No comments:

Post a Comment