Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Engagement Pics in T- 3 Days!

Although my theknot.com checklist says we're right on time for engagement pictures, I can't help feeling a little behind! Maybe it's because we've been engaged since JANUARY!! Or maybe it's because I had originally thought we'd get these done at the beginning of the summer. I'm not sure where the time went, but summer is almost over!

Our engagement pictures are scheduled for Monday at 6:30 pm!! I am excited, and nervous! I need to brush up on my modeling skills. ;o) Here is one shirt I may wear for the pics.


I also have a red polka dotted dress I am for sure wearing, but I cannot find a picture of it online anywhere!! My photographer says normally people bring 2 outfits. Our pics will be taken at a park in Columbus called Goodale Park, and in the Short North where they have some really fun, old looking shops and businesses! Here are some pictures of the park and Short North!









I am also hoping our photographer won't mind helping us with some pics for our Save-the-dates! My FSIL found a really cute idea on Pinterest! Here's a sneak peek!!



I cannot wait to send them out!

Ok... Last pic in this post, I promise!!!



Yay! We're getting closer!!!!

3 comments:

  1. As I already told you, I LOVE the chalkboard idea! I can't wait for your pictures...you'll have so much fun! I hope your photog gets back to you quickly after b/c I'll be anxious to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this red polka dot dress!!!!! Sounds adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN can we see this pics?! I'm super curious!
    Also, I gave you a blog award...head on over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete