Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wedding Coordinator: Check!

So we decided it would be beneficial to hire a wedding coordinator for our wedding and my future mother-in-law knew of an awesome coordinator for our big day. We met with her last week and after answering TONS of questions and gathering TONS of information (not to mention she did a wonderful job at my future sister-in-law's wedding) we decided she was the right fit for us! :) It's nice to know we won't have to worry about much (aside from the dreaded fear of tripping and falling while walking down the aisle) on our wedding day!!

I have a new list of "to-do's,"and have already started tackling some of the items on the list. Apparently wedding day transportation books FAST (who knew?)- so one of our main concerns is finding a vehicle large enough to transport NINETEEN people to take pictures before the ceremony and get us from the church to the Venue! We're getting quotes for a limo coach, or limo bus for our bridal party. We are also considering some sort of vintage car to drive me and my new hubby from the church to the Venue or from the Venue to our hotel at the end of the night! So many decisions to make in apparently so little time! What to do, what to do?! We also need to figure out how much time we'll need for pictures before our ceremony, and what's an appropriate amount of time for our guests to wait after the ceremony for our cocktail hour to begin. ...Have I mentioned how happy I am right now to have a wedding coordinator to ask these types of questions?!

I also left my future hubs in charge of planning our honeymoon. I'm slowly trying to convince him that we should go ahead and take it right after the wedding. :) He may need a little help remembering he's in charge of this task.

On my day off I finally began scheduling some appointments with florists. So proud of myself. I scheduled two appointments with florists who my friends have used in the past, and our wedding coordinator also gave us some ideas of people who she's worked with so I am planning on calling a few of them this week as well. Matthew was happy to know I made appointments for times when he would surely be at work so he wouldn't have to succumb to the boredom of sitting at a florist listening to my ideas of bouquets and centerpieces!! 

In other wedding events, Matthew's brother got married last weekend! Here are some pictures from their wedding, as well as my friends wedding from mid July!

 Me walking down the aisle at Kelli's wedding! :)
 Kelli and her dad!
 During the ceremony
 Michael patiently awaiting his bride :)
 :)
 Me and my future husband! <3
Me with a couple of my favorite girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment