Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

22 Weeks

I'm 22 weeks and can't believe I have only 18 weeks left to go! It seems like a looong ways off, but with as busy as July and August are going to be... the next 8 weeks are going to fly by and then we'll have 10 left to go! That is SO crazy to think about!! :) 

How far along? 22 weeks
How big is baby? The bump says baby is the size of a papaya. I don't actually know if I've ever seen a papaya, so we'll go with it. 
Total weight gain: Still fluctuating between 9 and  10 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yes!! 
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep:  I love sleeping. I have noticed that occasionally throughout the night I'll get a weird tingling/pain in my hip (whichever side I happen to be laying on). It feels similar to your arm/foot falling asleep but it's more painful and more annoying.

Best moment this week:  Nothing much happened this week in baby news. We had a great 4th of July long weekend and I'm sad to be going back to work on Monday. One of my friends had a doctor's appointment on Friday and had her first ultrasound and baby looks good and measuring right on track so that's about the best thing that happened this week!! :) 
Miss Anything? I can't really say I'm missing anything so far this week.

Movement: I haven't felt a ton of movement lately which makes me sad. I hope she starts wiggling around a bunch real soon!
Food cravings: No cravings to speak of right now!! :) 
Anything making you queasy or sick: NO!
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Just a random constant pulsing in my ear. I could really do without it. 
Belly Button in or out? It's still an innie. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to say that.

Wedding rings on or off? They are still on!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!!
Looking forward to: Less than 2 weeks until our next ultrasound. Time seriously couldn't be going slower. I unfortunately have been reading stories online and had a momentary freakout where I almost scheduled another 3D ultrasound just so I could see my little girl moving around and make sure everything was OK. Matthew was able to talk me down from the ledge and I really hope I can make it through the next two weeks until this ultrasound!! I wanted to wait to do another 3D ultrasound until 27/28 weeks! I also scheduled an infant/pediatric CPR class, our hospital tour, and a childbirth class so we have those every week during the month of July! I'm really looking forward to the infant/pediatric CPR class b/c that's a big fear of mine. And the hospital tour since I know next to nothing about the hospital we'll be delivering at and have only ever been there once for the birth of my friends son. She had a great experience and had no complaints so I'm hoping it will be the same for us! 


Teddy decided to make an appearance in this pic :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love Teddy's photo bomb! I can't wait for your next ultrasound, so exciting...that will be right at viability too! :)

    ReplyDelete