Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

25 weeks


  We're house hunting today! I'm excited, and nervous. I feel like if we don't find something this week we'll be doomed. One of the houses we were supposed to look at today already went into contract after we scheduled the showing yesterday. Grr!! 

We also did our hospital tour on Wednesday which was SO exciting! I think it made Matthew and I both so much more excited to meet this little girl! I did get a bit nervous on the L&D floor thinking about what I'd have to go through before getting to the end goal though ;)

How far along? 25 weeks
How big is baby? The Bump says a cauliflower - I guess they mean a head of cauliflower? At our appointment on 8.19 she was weighing in at about 1.5 pounds!!   
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself on my scale lately, but I don't really care what it says. I'm guessing probably between 13-15 pounds?
Maternity clothes? Yes!!! 
Stretch marks? Nope! Feeling pretty happy about this so far!
Sleep:  I love sleeping.

Best moment this week: Watching Sadie have a dance party in my belly last night. It was preeeetty entertaining!!
Miss Anything? I can't think of anything I'm missing right now.

Movement: Lots of movement, and I love it!
Food cravings: I guess pancakes still because I had them for breakfast. Sadie loves them I think. I also am craving mint chocolate chip ice cream, but not the kind with the chocolate chunks, the kind with the tiny little chocolate chips.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had 2 nights this week where I just didn't feel great. I don't think it was morning sickness, or related to anything in general,  I just was feeling off. 
Gender: My sweet baby girl!
Labor Signs: No! I think I may have experienced some braxton hicks, but I really don't know if that's true or not.
Symptoms: Some back pain, CRAZY dreams. The kinds of dreams where you wake up and then make an attempt to dream about something else but then the same dream just continues on. I also had a dream that I had Sadie and she was 32" long, a normal birth weight, just incredibly long!!!!!! 
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? They are still on and loose most of the time. 
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Really happy! Minus the time I was angry yesterday and then just cried for no reason. Poor hubby. :)
Looking forward to: We have a childbirth course we're taking on Monday and Tuesday this week! That'll be interesting. I have a busy weekend next weekend with bridal showers and a bachelorette party, then 1 weekend off and after that it's busy  busy busy for the rest of the month of August! 


 25 week bump :)

1 comment: