Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

27 Weeks





I made it to 27 weeks! This month is flying by, this is officially the last weekend this month that we don't have something going on! Being in contact to buy a house has only made time go by even faster! We're hoping we can close the first week of September, baby needs a nursery! :)

How far along? 27w1d
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a rutabega this week. We actually saw a rutabega at the grocery store today. There's no way Sadie is that small. I need to watch what I eat if so.
Total weigh gain? I am really slacking on weighing myself at home. My next appointment is on 8/20 but I still don't like my doctor's scale so I guess I need to get better at the home scale.
Maternity clothes? Yes! Pretty sure I have a decent collection going now.
Stretch marks? No! I make sure to slather myself in Palmer's Cocoa butter every morning and night. I hope it's helping?!
Sleep? Sleep is still wonderful. I woke up this morning at around 8, ate breakfast, and then went back to bed until 10. If you know me, you know that NEVER happens. I don't sleep in. I just don't do it. Today was nice.
Best moment this week? This was a pretty quiet week. We went to dinner with our friends Hilary & Eric, and Kelli & Matt on Friday, that was tons of fun! I wish we could get together with them more often! Oh, also, I think I am in 3rd tri! Some of my apps say 27 weeks and some say 28 weeks, but I'm going with it! Wahoo!!!!
Miss anything? No, I can't say I really miss anything right now, other than maybe missing not having to roll out of bed rather than just sit up like I normally would :)
Movement? Still getting lots of movement out of this little girl. A lot of it comes at night though. I don't think I've experienced baby hiccups yet, but maybe, just maybe I felt them today. I can't be sure.
Food cravings? I can't really think of anything in particular that I'm craving. Sushi? I think I can still have the sushi that I like (I don't go for the real stuff) but I'll just stay away from it just to be safe.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No!
Gender? Baby girl!
Labor signs? No thanks!
Symptoms? Crazy dreams - this morning I dreamt that a new cafeteria worker (a woman named Bruno, she doesn't exist in real life) told me that I had to have mayo on my sausage links after I told her I didn't want that. She said I still had to take it and pay for it. I was sobbing in my dream and woke up crying in real life. Embarrassing, I know.
Belly button in, or out? Still in, just barely. Most of the time it's kind of flattened out but I'm still calling it an innie.
Wedding rings on or off? On!! Whew! I have noticed my hands are getting a little more swollen though!
Happy or moody most of the time? Pretty happy for the most part!
Looking forward to? We have another ultrasound on Friday! I am way more relaxed about this one and I hope that's ok. We are checking Sadie's kidney's again. I feel like I should be worried about this, but the doctor at our MFM says that everything seems to be fine so far and not to worry, so I'm taking her advice. Hopefully all goes well on Friday! I am also excited that as of today we have 90 days until this little ones due date, so hopefully that means I'll have a little baby in about 80 days (wishful thinking, I know)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment