Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

26 Weeks!


26 weeks and 1 day today! This was one crazy whirlwind of a weekend! Yesterday I spent the day at a bridal shower & bachelorette party for my friend, Hilary. Today I helped host a bridal shower for my friend, Kristin! I just sat down and I think Sadie just woke up :) 

All the girls at Hilary's bachelorette party :) 
Bridesmaids at Kristin's shower! 
I can't even begin to describe how exhausted I am - so I won't. I'll just get the bumpdate started :) 
How far along? 26w1d
How big is baby? The Bump says a head of lettuce!   
Total weight gain: I have no idea! Maybe 15 pounds?!
Maternity clothes? Yes, so in love with them. 
Stretch marks? No siree.
Sleep:  Sleep is good. I still can't decide if I am sleeping well or not. I have only been waking up about once (sometimes twice) to pee, but I do notice that I am waking up more because my hip is "asleep" and tingly and I need to switch sides.

Best moment this week: There were lots of fun moments this week with the bridal showers and bachelorette parties, but I guess the best part of the week is that we are in contract to buy a house?!?! AHHH!!!!!
Miss Anything? Nothing!

Movement: This little girl is dancing around as we speak! I do notice that if I feel her moving around while I'm sitting and actually doing something, I'll have a small freak out...as in, why is my stomach doing that? Is something wrong? Should I see a doctor? And then I remember it's my girl! I think I am still getting used to being able to feel her move around while sitting or standing because most of her movement comes when I'm lying down.
Food cravings: Snickers Ice Cream Bar. I asked the Hub to pick some up at the store today. I haven't checked the freezer yet but I hope there are some in there!!   
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Thankfully!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Symptoms: My feet hurt! That's probably not related to pregnancy so much as it is that I was on my feet a lot this weekend!  
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie! Whew!

Wedding rings on or off? They are still on and loose most of the time - thankful for this. I would be sad if I couldn't wear them!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy all of the time!
Looking forward to:
I'm looking forward to our next ultrasound on 8/16 and my doctor's appointment on 8/20. I think after this appointment I'll start going every 2 weeks. Wow, time is going by so fast! I'm looking forward to our mini vacation to Maumee State Park at the end of August. Kristin's bachelorette party and wedding. I'm looking forward to closing on a house and moving I am also looking forward to my baby shower! I heard a rumor today that the invitations are absolutely adorable - can't wait to see them! 

26 week bump, bridal shower edition

1 comment:

  1. Such a CUTE bump picture! You really took my advice and changed your blog title and look so fast, I'm impressed. I cant wait to hear how the stuff goes with the house this week, yay!

    ReplyDelete