Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

No news...

...on the wedding front these days... We have our church (Worthington Presbyterian), our reception location (The Venue), and our photographer (Addvision) booked so far. Considering that our wedding isn't for another 412 days we are ok w/ taking a mini break from planning. No worries though, it will resume full force in May...or June!

Not planning anything doesn't mean I'm not thinking about it :) every sunday at church I invision our wedding, I still (mostly) pay attention during service. And I'm thinking of creative ways to ask my my friends/family to stand next to me as my bridesmaids! I have come up with what I think are some really awesome ideas. I hope I can pull them off! :o\ We've been working on our guest list which seems to be growing- oops. I'm really proud of Matthew because he made (or perhaps downloaded) a program that allows us to enter in our ALL of our guests information and calculates how many invitations we'll need. I think that has been his favorite part of the wedding planning process so far! ...The main thing that's been on my mind is COLOR!! I can't decide on colors to use for flowers or BM dresses or anything else that involves color at a wedding! HELP (I guess I really need to get on asking these ladies to be my BM's so I can ask their opinion on this matter)!

That's all in the way of wedding plans so far, but everyone assures me 5/5/12 will be here in the blink of an eye so I better not let my planning fall too far behind!

Spring has officially sprung, so bring on the warm weather! Oh, and if anyone wants to come to my apartment to do a little spring cleaning, it would be much appreciated - especially by Matthew because it would get him out of helping! I'm sure he would be willing to pay! ;)

Before I go, I wanted to share this cute picture I took of Matthew and our nephew Tyler...

This was taken a few months ago...but I L-O-V-E LOVE this picture! He's going to be such an awesome papa one day! :)

1 comment:

  1. :) This post makes me happy! Enjoy these days of being ahead of theknot.com to do list! It won't last long. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete