Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oops...

...Hi. I didn't forget about the 30 day challenge! I promise! I'm a few days behind! Today is catch up day!

Day Three:
Your Favorite Television Program...

You know I can't pick just one. There are a few faves. Mostly because these shows are the shows M and I started watching together when we first started dating, and for as long as they are on the air, we will probably watch them together. :)

1.) American Idol - I never really got into this show until I started watching with Matthew. I used to work until midnight, and he used to be nocturnal, so at the beginning of our relationship I would go to his apartment after work and we'd watch American Idol and vote for who we wanted to win.

2.) The Real World - I know, I know. I'm a grown up. I shouldn't still like this show - but I do. It's another show Matthew and I started watching together! I will never get over the drama on this show!

3.) Modern Family/Cougar Town - These two shows are tied because one comes on right after the other, and they are both equally funny!!

OK...That covers day three!!

Day Four
Your Favorite Book...

1.) The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch: who could not love this book? This is definitely a humbling book. I don't know how Randy and his wife were able to stay so strong knowing he only had a short amount of time left here on earth. I love that his kids will have this book and his last lecture to remember him.

2.) Sh*t My Dad Says - Justin Halpern:  this book is SO funny. I could read it over and over and still laugh just as hard as I did the first time! If you don't want to read the book (do it, it's hilarious), you should check them out on Twitter.

Day Five
Your Favorite Quote...

My favorite quote isn't really a quote...well it is, but it's not like, "great minds think alike." or something. It's from the Notebook... silly I know. But I think it's cute. Here it is.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

Day Six
20 Of Your Favorite Things...

Just when I thought playing catch up was getting easy!

1.) My Fiance, Matthew.
2.) My dog, Teddy Graham.
3.) My nieces and nephews: Katy, Maddie, Regan, Hailey, Dylan, Cheyanne, Shai, Braden, Ethan, Tyler, and *Devon*
4.)The internet
5.) Popcorn
6.) Warm weather
7.) Holidays, 4th of July being my top fave
8.) puppies, in general
9.) babies, in general
10.) House shopping online, even though I'm not buying a house for at least 1 year.
11.) Car shopping online, and I really do need a new car.
12.) Breakfast food
13.) Desserts
14.) Date nights
15.) Board games
16.) Cooking out
17.) Weekends
18.) Any day off work that's not a sick day
19.) Going to the pool
20.) Sleep!!


Day Seven
A Photo That Makes You Happy...

I love this pic so much. My two favorite things in the whole world are displayed in this photo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment