Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

19 Weeks!

We're so close to being half baked! 1 week to go until the halfway point! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. It seems like ages ago I was at 9 weeks thinking it would take forever to get to 19 weeks and here we are! 

Here's this weeks bumpdate! 

How far along? 19 weeks! 
How big is baby? My wee one is the size of a mango!
Total weight gain: I'm up 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes - Should probably go shopping for some new jeans soon! I'm giving back 2 pair that I borrowed and have only 2 pair of my own! I think if I can get 2 more I should be good because I really only need them for work and cooler nights out. I can wear shorts/dresses after work and on the weekends. 
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep:  I just got my pregnancy pillow yesterday in the mail and I love it! It's a little big but the 3 of us (me, hubby, and pillow) all fit comfortably on the bed and we have only a queen size bed. I like this pillow because you're surrounded on both sides and should you decide to turn over in the middle of the night you don't have to bring your pillow with you, it's already there!

Best moment this week: Matt got to feel our little girl kicking! It was so amazing. I mentioned to him earlier in the day that her kicks were getting stronger and that he should be able to feel her soon. We were laying in bed and she gave me a tap that I was pretty sure was strong enough to be felt from the outside so I put my hand on my stomach and sure enough she kicked again! I squealed, which of course Matthew LOVES, and he put his hand on my stomach and got to feel it too!!!
Miss Anything? Not missing anything as of now!
Movement: She moves a lot, and it's getting stronger!
Food cravings: Hmm... No cravings right now 
Anything making you queasy or sick: NO!
Gender: Baby Girl Dickson!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: Still pretty emotional and I'm noticing some back pain if I sit for too long.
Belly Button in or out? Innie!

Wedding rings on or off? On and getting tighter while I'm hot/in the sun but still loose any other time.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy aside from when I'm crying... But I cry over happy things too. Oh, I met some of my friends at the pool today and a mama duck and her 3 baby ducks were in the pool! The mama duck was able to jump out just fine but the babies were stuck in the pool! We kept trying to scoop them out with the net and put the body board against the side of the pool like a ramp but they were so frightened. Talk about breaking my heart. They were frantic and squeaking and it was just devastating. I wanted to jump in and just cuddle them all! Eventually they realized they could jump up onto the top step of the ladder and hop out on their own, it was an amazing and happy moment for that little duck family.
Looking forward to: True Blood tomorrow night, and the 4th of July! I have a 4 day weekend that weekend and I'm very excited about it! I'm also looking forward to 7/19 for our Level 2 ultrasound. I can't wait to see my sweet little baby again!!! 


 19 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. Love the new bump pic, adorable tank!! I also LOVE that Matt can now feel Sadie's kicks! I remember that moment and it's SO fun and so special! <3

    ReplyDelete