Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

17 Weeks

  17 weeks today! Only 3 more weeks until this little girl is half baked!!
 
How far along? 17 weeks 
How big is baby? Sadie is the size of an onion!
Total weight gain: According to my doctor's office it's 11 BUT I've been keeping track at home and it's actually more like 8.   
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!   
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Awesome! I've been getting up less and less during the night to pee!
Best moment this week: I've been feeling more movement which has been awesome! She moves a lot during the day when I'm at work and then it slows down at night.
Miss Anything? Nope! 
Movement: Yes! I wish she would move around all day every day!
Food cravings: Still just grapes
Anything making you queasy or sick: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Gender: Baby Girl Dickson!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: I've been getting more emotional. Especially when I think about seeing Matthew hold our baby girl for the first time. He's going to be an amazing dad!!
Belly Button in or out? Innie!! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time:  So happy!
Looking forward to: We have our anatomy scan next Friday!! I can't wait and I know Matthew has really been looking forward to it too! I am also really looking forward to Matthew being able to feel Sadie move around!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment