Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

35 Weeks!

Holy moly! We have 5 weeks left! I'm at my 35/35 mark, 35 weeks along... 35 days to go! It's so weird to think we will have a baby in 5 weeks or less!!

I go through random thoughts of, "Ok, let's do this!" to, "Oh man, I don't want to go through labor. I'll just stay pregnant forever." But I think I'm more ready to meet Sadie than to be pregnant forever. I wish it could be one of those things that could just happen when I'm really psyched up about it. It should just happen when I'm having one of those, "Ok, let's do this!" moments. Poof. Baby!

I also think it would be nice if I could plan it a little better so I can go get my hair washed and blown out before I head to the hospital. I only wish this because getting my hair done is like the most relaxing thing ever and I just think it would help with labor. :) Hmm.. Maybe I should have Chelsea on standby. Maybe I can squeeze in a quick blow out before we head to the hospital (says the girl who's always said she would camp out in front of the hospital for days before her due date)!

How far along? 35 weeks
How big is baby? This baby is the size of a coconut this week. I feel a lot bigger than a coconut.
Total weigh gain? I have been forgetting to weigh myself, and I think it's because I just don't really care how much I weigh, or how much I've gained.
Maternity clothes? Always.
Stretch marks? I can't tell if the one above my belly button is really one, or if it's just a scar that I've had for a long time...
Sleep?  It's been pretty decent. Last night Matthew went to watch the game with his friends and I was home alone - not for the first time, but for the first time not doing something productive. Teddy and I were laying in bed and he just randomly starts growling... at nothing. Teddy never growls. Ever. So you can imagine I was freaking myself out. I slept with Matt's knife on my night stand and took it with me each time I had to get up to pee!!!
Best moment this week? My surprise shower at work was definitely fun! Also making it through another week at work. It's getting harder and harder to do :)
Miss anything? Not that I can think of at the moment.
Movement? Yes! I started to get worried yesterday because I hadn't felt her a ton throughout the day but as soon as I went up to bed she started moving around.
Food cravings? Nothing today. Nothing ever really sounds good anymore!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender? Baby girl!
Labor signs? Not that I know of. Just a random hurty pain but I think it might be her pushing out on my belly.
Symptoms? Peeing all the time, my feet, hands, and back hurt a ton, especially first thing in the morning!
Belly button in, or out? It's either flat or out most of the time!
Wedding rings on or off? They are on and getting tighter. Luckily I am still able to get them off for my showers.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! Nervous, excited!!!
Looking forward to? Our ultrasound tomorrow! Hoping for more good news! Hilary's wedding on Friday, and finally getting to meet this baby! I can't believe how fast it's coming up!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Cute bump pic! I thought you were going to do a nursery update too? :)
    I seriously can't believe you're already at 35 weeks, that is CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete