Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

14 Weeks

Ok, so I actually did take a bump picture this week BUT my husband doesn't have any nails to hang up my awesome chalkboard- and let's face it, my photoshop skills are just not that great. I mention this because I had every intention of photoshopping my chalkboard into the picture to make it seem as if it was hanging on the wall next to me. It didn't work out. He promised he would hang it up tomorrow so I will post the picture tomorrow :)

How far along? 14 weeks 2 days!  
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a lemon! 
Total weight gain:I am still at about 3 pounds. Thankful that it didn't go up again this week and I'm finally able to start eating food that are good for me!   
Maternity clothes?I made the mistake of wearing jeans that were just way too tight to work last Friday. Luckily I was wearing a long shirt because I realized after I ate breakfast that I couldn't button them or zip them. I will be hiding those jeans away for a very long time. 
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I am still sleeping well aside from waking up 4-5 times a night to pee. Ugh.
Best moment this week: I got to spend an amazing Friday night and Sunday with my husband! He has been working so much lately and I feel like I never get to see him so it was nice to have him home with me. 
Miss Anything? Alcohol. By the end of this people are going to think I'm an alcoholic. I'm not, I promise. I just want it because I can't have it. 
Movement: According to everything I've read it's possible that I may start feeling this baby within a few weeks! I can't wait!  
Food cravings: Sangria still and now Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. Bratwurst, and random things throughout the day. Milkshakes... but I learned the hard way that this baby apparently doesn't like them as much as I do right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular but I am finding that I still have off days. Boo. 
Gender: We find out soon!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: Overly excessive peeing and some nausea.  
Belly Button in or out? Innie!! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy for the most part. Hubs hasn't mentioned any crazy outbursts.
Looking forward to: We are getting a 3D ultrasound on Friday!! I can hardly wait!! Also looking forward to birthday parties this weekend, warm weather that's supposed to show up later this week and hopefully be here to stay, and our Anatomy Scan in 25 days. Oh, and RHONJ starts in 20 days!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment