Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

16 Weeks!

I'm 16 weeks pregnant today! I feel like time is going by a little faster now that the weather has warmed up! Looking forward to summer, fall, and meeting this baby girl! 

How far along? 16 weeks 
How big is baby? This little girl is the size of an avocado! 
Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself again. Darn. I did check on Thursday and I am up 7 pounds total. That made me feel really bad about myself. Oh well.  
Maternity clothes? Yes, yes, yes! So much more comfortable. I can still wear some of my stretchy jeans if I use the hair band trick instead of buttoning them.   
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleep is good other than getting up 3 times a night to pee. 
Best moment this week: Feeling some flutters and taps! I also went to my niece's kindergarten concert which was very sweet. I love how every time she sees me she runs up to me and start rubbing my belly and talking to my baby girl. :)
Miss Anything? I just miss my husband. Nothing pregnancy related. 
Movement: I felt flutters on Tuesday and yesterday I feel like I felt some taps but I guess I can't be sure. I can't wait to feel the kicks and tumbles and I'm so so excited for Matthew to be able to feel her moving around too!
Food cravings: grapes still, cheezits, and summer shandy, oh and cabernet
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still doing pretty good with the morning sickness. I can go longer between meals without feeling sick and I having been feeling hungry again as opposed to just going straight from full to nauseous.
Gender: Baby Girl Dickson!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: Mainly just having to pee. Other than that I feel pretty good. A little sleepy still sometimes, and dizzy on occasion. 
Belly Button in or out? Innie!! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Oh so happy!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan in less than 2 weeks!! Also looking forward to Matthew not having to work 80 hours a week. It will happen at some point, right? 


Off to lay down and hope this little one allows me to feel some more flutters!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment