Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

15 Weeks and it's a....

GIRL!! So happy to say that Matthew and I will be welcoming a baby girl to our family in November!!! 

It was so fun to be able to see our little girl moving all around at the 3D ultrasound yesterday! I was holding my breath until the tech said we were having a baby girl. I'm not quite sure why, I think because at our NT Scan the tech said she would guess a baby girl so I was preparing myself for the surprise/possibility of a baby boy in real life. We definitely would have been happy with either but I think a little girl will be the perfect addition to our home. 

The ultrasound tech said the babes was moving all around and was very active which makes me smile. I can't wait until I can start feeling those movements! She also said this little one is measuring 3 days ahead at 15w1d and would put my EDD at 11/6. I don't think my doctor is going to change my due date from 11/9 but it's fun to think that she might possibly be ready to meet us a little earlier!!

How far along? 15w0d
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a naval orange! We were told that fully stretched out this little girl is about 5 inches long, about 3.5 from crown to rump.
Total weight gain: I forgot to weigh myself this morning. Darn. I'm going to guess that it's probably still at 3 pounds. Or maybe that's just what I'm telling myself.   
Maternity clothes? I just ordered a few new things from Old Navy and Pink Blush Maternity. I need to get some more pants though and I guess I should actually venture out to a real store rather than continue to order things online. It's just so convenient though!  
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Sleep is great! 
Best moment this week: Finding out that we're having a baby girl!!
Miss Anything? I miss wanting to want sweets. Like a piece of cake. It just sounds disgusting right now. 
Movement: I *thought* I felt some flutters the other night while laying very still in bed but I really can't be sure if that's what it was. Matt said it could be gas, but I've never felt gas flutters like that before... I can't wait to know for sure!!!!!!!!
Food cravings: Red seedless grapes, sangria, Max n Erma's village salad and tortilla soup
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing so far today!
Gender: Baby Girl Dickson!
Labor Signs: No!
Symptoms: Peeing a lot. 
Belly Button in or out? Innie!! 
Wedding rings on or off? On and loose!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan coming up in a few weeks, birthday parties for Carson and Ben this afternoon, a 4 day weekend next weekend!! Summer time!! 

I have to say finding out we're having a girl and being able to see her moving around on the 3D ultrasound has made the morning sickness seem a teeny tiny bit worth it :)

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment